Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Arcadia Mill Field School: Introducing Robert Lee Cornforth!

Introducing another diligent field school student, Robert Cornforth. He is the class clown so to speak with an assortment of costumes and an avid author of poetry.


"Greetings! My name is Robert Lee Cornforth. I am majoring in Maritime Studies with a minor in Biology. Following the completion of my degree, I plan to work with the Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission or the United States Park Service. In the future, it is my desire to start my own fishing charter service. I have a strong passion for the outdoors and aquatic environments stemming from a love of camping and fishing."



Don't forget to join us at the Arcadia Mill Public Field Lab every Friday between 10AM and 2PM to learn more about our local history, archaeology, and artifacts. The lab is free of charge and fully open to the public. However, we do ask that any children under 16 be accompanied by an adult. We hope to see you there, and tune in on Sunday for an update on our fieldwork progress!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment