Thursday, July 2, 2015

Arcadia Mill Field School: Introducing Hanah Brock

It is my pleasure to introduce Hanah Brock, another undergraduate student with the Arcadia Mill Field School.

 

"My name is Hanah Brock, and I am a senior at the University of West Florida in the undergraduate archaeology program. I plan to transfer to a masters program next fall and continue my education. My goals for the future include being a biblical  educator focusing on the anthropology of the bible."


Remember that this Friday the field lab will be closed due to the 4th of July holiday weekend. We will return, however, next Friday, July 10 for the Arcadia Mill Public Field Lab between 10AM and 2PM. The lab is free of charge and fully open to the public. However, we do ask that any children under 16 years of age be accompanied by an adult. The last public field lab will be held on July 17, 2015 from 10:00-2:00 as well, so come on down and learn about archaeology and local history! Also, be sure to tune in on Sunday for an update on our fieldwork progress this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment